Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

He can't settle. I picked m up from daycare and he had a

Customer Question

He can't settle. I picked him up from daycare and he had a different cookie there but as we were driving he was pacing and choking grabbed a piece of paper and started eating that. Pulled over and got him out and he started eating grass ravenously.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: AJ. 3 years old. He isn't coughing now but panting. Trying to get him cooled down and calmed down.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Aja?
Customer: No I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

I am sorry to hear AJ is showing these symptoms. They are a potential emergency. Can you please tell me what breed AJ is, whether his abdomen is swelling, or if he is dry retching at all?