Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is a puppy and is being treated with Nemex . She has

Customer Question

She is a puppy and is being treated with Nemex for worms. She has very loose stools, is this common. Did notice worms in her fecal. What should I expect?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the puppy can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Annie
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Annie?
Customer: She was eating well and pooping fine and then developed diarrhea.n put her on bland diet. Took sample to vet and they gave me Nemex
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Katie Volat replied 5 months ago.

This is Dr. KV. I'm here to help with Annie.

Worms can definitely cause diarrhea. How many days ago did Annie get the nemex?