Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She is drooling, a very sticky kind of a drool and is very

Customer Question

She is drooling, a very sticky kind of a drool and is very lethargic. She is eating and is walking ok.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is 3 1/2 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tink?
Customer: Om, other than I live in the desert and there is a lot of property for her to romp, I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 4 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Any vomiting?

3- Any other symptoms?

4- Any pre existing medical conditions?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I believe since Monday but am not sure. I was gone for the weekend and she stayed with my mom. She said she didn't notice anything different.
No vomiting.
She seems to be snoring a little louder than usual although she could've been just plain exhausted.
She has been healthy as can be, thankfully!

1- How much does she weigh?

2- Can you look into her mouth and make sure there is nothing stuck in between the teeth, under the tongue, etc.?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will check now. please give me a few minutes
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Oh and she is aprox 75 lbs

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok, I found something that looks like the size of a marble in the corner of her jaw on the side closest to her tongue
Her right lip is a little swollen as well.

1- Is it like a lump/growth?