Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is 7 and she keeps shaking as if shes cold but i know

Customer Question

hi my dog is 7 and she keeps shaking as if shes cold but i know shes not cold
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: tilly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tilly?
Customer: she was attacked by a big dog today in the park
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: can you please justtell me whats wrong with her i dont want to be connected
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience with dogs and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. Is Tilly showing any other symptoms of any sort { No matter how minor } ?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott