Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She is 6 and a half small breed mix. She seems very very

Customer Question

She is 6 and a half small breed mix. She seems very very tired. She played a lot this weekend so at first I thought it was just that. But she can barely keep her eyes open. She followed me fir a minute then just laid down. She hasn't really eaten or drank much. This started yesterday. I know my baby and I know it's not just being lazy. I don't know what could be wrong?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bella
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bella?
Customer: Not really, she just isn't herself. I don't want to be a worry wort it hasn't been 24 hours. But again I know her and she has never acted this way
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 4 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- Did she get into anything?

4- Any other symptoms?

5- Can you take a look at her gums and see if they are pink or pale?

6- Can you take her rectal temperature?