Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

3 year old Golden, have vet appt. tomorrow and heart worm

Customer Question

3 year old Golden, have vet appt. tomorrow for Lyme and heart worm regular bloodworm. but he is panting heavily, very restless, doesn't seem to want to lie down, circling a bit. No fever
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infestations the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Barney
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Barney?
Customer: No vomiting, no diarrhea, ate breakfast. always very healthy. I can't seem to elicit pain anywhere,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 8 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Are you seeing any abdominal swelling?

2- Any vomting, diarrhea or coughing?

3- Any other symptoms?

4- Did he get into anything?