Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She opened a bag of dr teal's Epsom salts with lavender. im

Customer Question

she opened a bag of dr teal's Epsom salts with lavender. im not sure if she ate any, she's acting Ok.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: angie, 7.5 yrs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Angie?
Customer: she's acting fine, I think its been at least a couple of hours.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 5 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Angie and the epsom salts with lavender.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I'll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• You indicated it's been at least a couple of hours since this happened. What is the longest ago it might have occurred?
  • Is Angie otherwise healthy and on no medications?
  • Have you given a good look around the house and yard for any vomiting or diarrhea?

I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.