Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She is a shitzu and has been vomiting however she hasn't

Customer Question

She is a shitzu and has been vomiting however she hasn't eaten or vomited since Thursday. She finally ate some food she eats beneful wet food In a can I gave her 1/2 can which is only 3ozs about 530 she just threw it up.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Nellie I take her to duchesne animal clinic. She will be 11 July 7th. She is drinking water I even tried dry food which she wouldn't touch. I quit giving her carprofen Wednesday because it's seems like since the anti inflammatory was switched this started.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Nellie I?
Customer: No she's really spoiled haven't even given her many treats she likes duck jersey very picky with treats too.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has she been taken Carprofen for? Is she taking it for arthritis? What medication was she switched from?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
she was switched from previcox cause it's cheaper
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just cancel my acct I've already been charged $19. Thanks for your time.

OK sorry about that did you contact customer service already?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

There should be option on your screen to contact customer service and then they can refund your money if you don't wish to continue with this question . I