Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

It is two days my pup german sheperd 1 1/2 year old has

Customer Question

hi it is two days my pup german sheperd 1 1/2 year old has diarrhea and che vomit her food yesterday. don't know what to do.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did German Sheperd eat anything unusual?
Customer: yes wednesday she stole eat most of the whole chicken i left for 5 mins on the counter. and also she eat meat on a beef rib tha the meat did not smell good and i put in the trash can ....she got it !!!
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about German Sheperd?
Customer: i don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Did she get any bones?

What does her diarrhea and vomit look like? Any blood or black material?

Can she keep water down?

Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?

If you press on his belly, does he have any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?