Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Dog is c 14 years old, went into hest, has prolapse vagina,

Customer Question

Dog is c 14 years old, went into hest, has prolapse vagina, two masses, will they go back in after heat cycle over
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Midnight
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Midnight?
Customer: Border collie and lab mix, had 38 puppies, never been fixed but think she's to old for surgery
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I want to know if I don't have her in surgery to remove them, at her age will it be dangerous if they don't shrink. Is there a hormone I can give her.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 4 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I'm a small animal veterinarian and I'm happy to help with Midnight. Did you end up getting the phone consult you requested? Let me know if you still have questions and I'll be happy to see if I can get you some answers. Thanks