Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My toy poodles has a crispy on the outside and sticky on the

Customer Question

My toy poodles has a crispy on the outside and sticky on the inside fungus or virus or something in his front "arm" pits and on the top of his neck. It is white and must be ichy to him as he is always scratching the chairs, rug or whatever he is going to lay on. Have you got any idea or suggestions for me to get rid of it?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jennifer Van Noy replied 4 months ago.

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about your toy poodle.

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to ear your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• What is his name? How old is he?
  • Has he had any skin issues in the past? If yes, what and what was he treated with?
  • What medications is he currently on?
  • Are you able to take some pictures and upload them? That is typically very helpful in these cases.

I’ll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you for using our website.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Name is ***** ***** he is 16 1/2 years old. He has had warts (not all his life but the last 2 years) and was told that no treatment was necessary. He is on no medication. I will try to photo but I am not too good at that.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
where do I send the photos?

Toot is a cute name!

You can attach the file with the paperclip link or upload it elsewhere and give me the webaddress to look at.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Today the appear to be raw and red looking. I do not know how to do the paperclip link

Do you see the paper clip at the top of your typing box? If you click it, it should say "choose file". I typically put my pictures on my desk top, then choose them from there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what is your webaddress?

I don't have a web address to send to, I meant if you know how to upload to a particular website, then you could give me the link to look at it. I'm not able to see what your screen looks like. I will alert customer service you need help. Do you want to contact them too, so they can help you? I'm sorry I don't know how to help you upload the picture.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Im getting there just a minute

Here is some info about contacting Customer service.

They can contact the Customer Service department at for assistance. They'll have an option in the upper right corner of that page to contacting them via email, chat, or phone.