Sorry to hear Lacy is unwell, however I have worked out an answer for you below ...
1. Having read your question through I have to say that what you should do just to be on the safe side is have a vet check her over sooner rather than later. The reason I say this is that while the symptoms you describe would not allow me or any other vet to pin this down to any one particular disease via the internet the fact that she is has a low grade fever and is a little weaker than normal makes me think that she may be in the grip of some kind of infection. This would be the commonest cause of what you are seeing although of course other diagnosis are also possible.
2. You see I normally like to suggest home remedies if I can do this safely but in your case I think it is not worth the risk as it could well be that prescription drugs such as antibiotics would be what is needed if she is indeed running a temperature. In the meantime until you can get Lacy to a vet all you can do is to keep her comfortable and reassured and make sure she is taking fluids regularly.
3. As far as the Tylenol goes many vets now do not use this drug in dogs because of many reports of toxicity and side effects.
4. But you do have one reasonably safe choice as far as human over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs go, this being aspirin. A typical dose rate for aspirin in the dog would be 5 mg per pound of your dog's body weight given twice daily. The judgement whether to dose with aspirin is of course up to you but here is a link to an accurate web page with all the facts you might need including contraindications : LINK
4. However I should be available online for you the next four or five hours today so please do not hesitate to get straight back to me if Lacy's condition changes in any way or you would like to talk things over with me further.
Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.