Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My 13 year old terrier mix started two days ago she will get

Customer Question

My 13 year old terrier mix started two days ago she will get real agitated and the start yelping she has had these "episodes twice now I plan on calling my vet today to see if I can get her in
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jennifer Van Noy replied 4 months ago.

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about Stinkerbell.

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to ear your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• Can you tell what is hurting?
  • How is Stinkerbell eating and acting otherwise?
  • Are you able to take her temperature?

I’ll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you for using our website