Lisa, Certified Vet Tech
Experience:  AAS Vet Tech. Bully breed rehab & Behavior modification

My dog needs teeth taken out do you know of a vet in sa who

Customer Question

my dog needs teeth taken out do you know of a vet in sa who will help me pay this bill every fortnight do not want to put my dog to sleep as she has only gotten rotten teeth due to me having chemo and the people looking after her didnt take care of her properly please can you help me, cheers Pat
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Lisa replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question.

So I did a little research and did find some places in Australia that may be able to help with your veterinary bills. If you follow these links they may give you someplace to start:

If this were me, I'd start with these places....even if they can't help you themselves, they may be able to point you in the direction of somewhere that can.

You could also consider talking to your vet about making payments, and if they don't agree with that, you might want to contact your local humane society or other animal organization and ask if they know where you can turn to help. Many humane societies do have a small amount of funding available for such emergencies or may know of a vet who will help at a reduced cost.

I hope this helps.

Expert:  Lisa replied 4 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Rosie. How is everything going?