Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I just go home and my puppy about 9 lbs possibly at two azo

Customer Question

i just go home and my puppy about 9 lbs possibly at two azo pills 95mg. I have been gone for the last 5 hrs at work so I don't know when he ate them but he is very much active/acting like himself just ate his dinner. I have been for at least 30 mins already can I assume everything is okay and just keep an eye on him for the night?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your puppy will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: axl
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Axil?
Customer: no i don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How is Axl just now?