Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Hi there. My name is***** will do my best to help with your question.
There is almost certainly no issue with the chocolate other than possible slight hyperactivity in the next couple of hours. But please give me a couple of minutes while I double check by calculating the toxic dose for her.I assume the wrapper was a small amount of foil? This should also be fine and will generally pass through the gut without issue within the next 24hrs. It would be a good idea to watch for it over then next day to make sure it does pass, and aso watch for any sign of constipation, vomiting or abdominal discomfort.