Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog woke up and had very stiff mussels gave m bath with

Customer Question

My dog woke up and had very stiff mussels gave him bath with hose yesterday water was cold could this be why he was fine until this morning
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will try and help you as best as I can.

Please allow a few minutes for me to read your responses and for me to respond back.

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear Coopet is not feeling well.

Is he just very sore and stiff, or are you seeing any limping or holding a leg or paw up?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No paw up but limping
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with dogs and cats. I'm sorry that we have been playing "Tag" in exchanging messages with you about Coopet. How is he doing now? If you still need help just let me know - I'd be happy to talk.

~Dr. Sara

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He's doing fine now hope you don't charge me you never gave me a answer if you do I will dispute it and you won't get my money
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 4 months ago.

It's not "me" personally - I'm just a veterinarian. Experts don't have access to your billing info or control over what you get charged. I was just trying to help with your pup - I'll forward your post to customer service. I would also suggest that you contact customer service as well.

I'm glad that Coopet is feeling better!

~Dr. Sara