Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog is throwing up liquid and has not eaten in two days.

Customer Question

my dog is throwing up brown liquid and has not eaten in two days. she also cant walk
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: she had this before, like back in feb, but recover and was doing fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 4 months ago.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How old is your dog?

2- Breed?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

4- When did she stop walking?

5- Is she spayed?