Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He very restless, will get up and lie down quickly, s back

Customer Question

He very restless, will get up and lie down quickly, his back foot keeps twitching
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Razzle,6 yrs
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Razzle?
Customer: I gave him 50mg of benadryl about 20 min ago and he's calmed down some. But he reaches back as if to lick his rear but stops
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jennifer Van Noy replied 5 months ago.

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about Razzle.

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to ear your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• Are both back feet twitching?
  • Has he had allergy issues in the past?
  • What kind of dog is Razzle? How much does he weigh?
  • When is the last time he ate?
  • Are you able to take his temperature?

I’ll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you for using our website.

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about Bullet.

• Is Bullet scratching at both ears?
  • Is still eating/drinking okay?
  • Has he had ear infections before?