Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My dog is acting very strange. As soon as we got in the bed

Customer Question

Hi. My dog is acting very strange. As soon as we got in the bed she started running back and forth and rubbing each side of her head against the mattress back and forth, alternating from left side to right side. It's been going on for about 15 minutes. The only thing we have done differently today is apply Frontline Plus on her about a hour ago. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Nala and she is 2yrs old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Naal?
Customer: Not that I can think of...she is up to date on all shots and medical history is good with the exception of a luxated patella surgery last year
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 4 months ago.

Are you seeing any redness or discharge in her ears?

Any swelling of her face?

Any chance she could have been stung or bitten by an insect?