Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Sasha is a eight year old female yorkie/Pom.i left her on

Customer Question

Sasha is a eight year old female yorkie/Pom.i left her on Friday with friends came back tonight and she is having sneezing like fits. She seems to be having hiccups also and not her happy self. She can't sit still from trying to what seems to me clear something from her nostrils. Help! She has never been ill, have her since she is three weeks old.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 4 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I'm a small animal veterinarian and I'm happy to help with Sasha. Is she having any nasal discharge with the sneezing? Any coughing? Do you live in an area where there are foxtails this time of year (those pointy plant awns - they love to climb up dog's noses and cause sneezing).

Please give me any additional information and I'll be happy to provide you with some suggestions

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
As I said Sasha has been away from me for four days. There is nothing in the back yard I doubt she was allowed out front. I can't get any more information everyone who can answer that question is asleep. She lives in a house with no carpet at all and where she stayed has carpet. Could she be allergic to something.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She has finally fallen asleep but I will watch her. I don't know what is that thing you said could have gotten in her nostrils,will google it.