Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

He seems to hurt all over. To me he seems stiff and shoved

Customer Question

He seems to hurt all over. To me he seems stiff and shoved up. But he seems to cry the most when he is touched around his mouth and teeth.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: His name is Bernie, he's a six month old Burmese mountain dog and ways about 75 lbs
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bernie?
Customer: Low energy, he eats well and drinks a lot of water. He has to stop and rest frequently when playing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 4 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, I am a small animal veterinarian and I am happy to help with Bernie. How long has he seemed painful? Did anything different happen before the symptoms started? Please let me know any additional information you can think of and I'll be happy to offer some advice.

And please remember to rate me when you are satisfied with your answer as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I think I have narrowed down his pain area. I feel something is out in his back and it transfers all over his body. It's going to be a very long night, and will be taking Bernie to his regular vet on-the-go morning. I'm in Omaha and we use to have several 24hr clinics but times change. All I am doing is sitting with Bernie and trying to make him comfortable. Over the last two weeks the symptoms have come and gone. But tonight the pain is off the chart for him. Bernie is just a puppy and should not be having this much trouble. He has always been slow moving and seems to be getting worse. As for this service I am not happy with how hard it has been just to get some form of answer for his relief. And will most likely not use this service again. I'm my opinion it has turned into a very big waist of time. Sorry