Dr. G.
Dr. G., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Private Practice Veterinarian
71397578

He ate about 10 ounces of aquaphor : xander , 2 years : 75

Customer Question

he ate about 10 ounces of aquaphor
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: xander , 2 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Xander?
Customer: 75 lbs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will try and help you as best as I can.

Please allow a few minutes for me to read your responses and for me to respond back.

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

This product is not toxic to dogs when ingested.

There can be some diarrhea or upset stomach as there can be when they eat anything, however it is unlikely there will be any problem. If anything, the stool might be a little bit loose tomorrow.

Your dog should be just fine.

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

I wish you both the best.

Have a great day!

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

I strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction. Please feel free to reply back to me if you need any further information or if you are unsatisfied with this chat. Otherwise, please accept this answer and leave positive feedback for this conversation. Thank you very much and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

Hello

I just wanted to check in. How is your pet doing? Is there anything else I can help you with? Please feel free to reply back at your convenience and let me know if there is anything more I can do for you. Also, please feel free to leave positive feedback for this conversation at any time so we know you no longer require continuing this conversation. I wish you and your pet the best. Have a great day!

Expert:  Dr. G. replied 9 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. G.