Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She's been throwing up and shaking head very restless. We

Customer Question

She's been throwing up and shaking head very restless. We did give her a bendryl 25mg. Looked in ears no sign of bugs no wax and not red. Has drank some water and ate no vomiting but very restless now sleeping. Her name is ***** ***** will be 1yr. The 29th of June.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Molly?
Customer: Usually playful but not. I assume tired from pill?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 4 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani, a small animal veterinarian, and I am happy to help with Molly. Can you tell me a bit more about what is going on with her? I see that you gave her a Benadryl and she was restless. What other symptoms has she had?