Dani Rabwin
Dani Rabwin,
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian at Broadway Pet Hospital

My dog is suddenly limping and not wanting to bear weight on

Customer Question

My dog is suddenly limping and not wanting to bear weight on her left front leg. Her foot table ankle appears swollen and she is licking if.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: We can't locate any wound.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: She has been itchy and we were wondering if she got her paw caught in the collar?
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is about 10. She is a boxer.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dani Rabwin replied 4 months ago.

Hi this is Dr. Dani and I will be happy to help you with Lady. I'm sorry to hear about her swollen foot. Was there any injury or trauma that you know of? Did the swelling come about suddenly? Is it possible that she was stung by a bee or bit by an insect? If you let me know a bit more about what is going on I'll be able to provide some suggestions.

And please remember that when you are satisfied with your answer, please rate me as this is the only way I am compensated for my time.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dani Rabwin