Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

One of my Brittany dogs just grabbed a boneless, raw

Customer Question

One of my Brittany dogs just grabbed a boneless, raw porkchop (it is thinly sliced, but I don't have exact quantity) off the counter. It had some dry pork gravy mix sprinkled on it. She is 2 years old, about 43 pounds and is in good health. I know some feed dogs a raw diet, but do I need to be concerned with pork?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, it's been 20 minutes. Can you please just tell me if I need to get the dog to vomit with hydrogen peroxide please?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is anyone there!?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Never mind! My husband called the emergency vet local number and she already threw it up!
The last time I asked a question, back in October, dr Michael stalking answered me within 5 minutes.
Disappointed tonight!!!
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.

That's funny. I just saw your post for the first time a few seconds ago! In any event, I'm glad that she'll be fine. I'll tell customer service to remove your post.