Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

She had an operation to remove two infected teeth yesterday

Customer Question

she had an operation to remove two infected teeth yesterday and today she is vomiting white
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: nothing she wont eat
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: razz and 7yrs 10 months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Razz?
Customer: restless and crying alot
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately if you have responded back to me within 10 minutes of my response. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Is she having coughing fits before she vomits up this white fluid?

Is she having abdominal contractions and retching before it comes up?

Is she still eating?

Is she on any antibiotics or pain medication?