Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  ER and general medicine Veterinarian since 2005

My yorkie is walking sideways and can't seem to lift her

Customer Question

my yorkie is walking sideways and can't seem to lift her head up all the way, I couldn't get her in to our Vet. until 11:30 am tomorrow. what can I do to help her until then? I gave her a dog aspirin an hour ago. she weighs 14 lbs (large yorkie, not fat) I have a pill for her to relax, but it makes her lethargic when I've given her in the past, please help...
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it says connecting me with Business Tutor?? I need a Veterinarian please
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

How old is she? Is she circling to one side and turning or tilting her head to that side? When you look closely at the eyes, are they twitching at all?

Are you still looking for an answer to your question?