Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.
That's such a large overdose, inducing emesis is important. 45 mL (3 measuring tablespoons) of 3% hydrogen peroxide should be administered with a small poultry baster placed between Moon's cheek teeth and cheek. She should vomit within 15 minutes. If not, please repeat the same dose. This is predicated upon Moon ingesting the Accutane within 2 hours.
In one study only 5 out of 150 dogs showed clinical signs of toxicty - hypersalivation, mainly - but we usually dose at just 0.5 mg/lb twice daily.