Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

He went outside this am, and came back limping. He is 7

Customer Question

He went outside this am, and came back limping. He is 7 months old ***** ***** Lab mix,he was in the creek next to my house...he's very hyper and eats non stop. He loves treats. Today he hasn't drank, ate or even had a treat.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Rusty.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rusty?
Customer: I have been giving him water by medicine dropper.. his tongue is light pink and very wrinkled.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

Which leg is he limping on? Any swelling? Does he feel hot?

Expert:  Jess K replied 4 months ago.

Hello? Are you online to discuss your dog?