The dead wasps pose no harm to her.
There are a couple concerns however.
If the next was quite large and she didn't chew well that can cause a gastrointestinal blockage if it got wadded up and caught.
The other concern is how much insecticide she ate.
The active ingredients in this product appear to be (it appears I found the same product):
1) mineral spirits - petroleum based product which will enhance the spray, but lead to the product being vaporized to some extent. Petroleum based products cause gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. The bigger concern is inhaling them which can burn the respiratory tract and lead to a horrible pneumonia. Hopefully the nest wasn't saturated, and had mostly dried.
2) proplyene glycol - solvent, fairly well tolerated in dogs unless huge amounts are ingested
3) cyhalothrin & prallethrin - both pyrethrin based insecticides, which as a class are fairly well tolerated in dogs. They are highly toxic for cats. Symptoms of toxicity will depend upon the amount ingested but these insecticides can cause side effects including drooling, nausea, diarrhea, dilated pupils, tremors, incoordination and in very severe cases seizures. These effects can show up hours to days later, but usually within the first 24 hours.
The good news is that she is not on any flea and tick medication so she isn't being double exposed to to toxins.
And that was a very small nest, so her stomach acid should be able to break down that amount of papery fiber easily.
In all likelihood given those facts she will be fine.
I would gently rinse her moth with cool water to remove any residue.
Then you have a couple options.
Since she is otherwise healthy it is probably fine to take a watch and see approach, and treat any nausea with a bland diet.
If she shows any signs of tremors or lots of vomiting then have her seen and treated.
If you have 3% hydrogen peroxide you can give her 3 tablespoons, mixed with bread chunks or a little ice cream, then take her out side and run her around to see if you can get her to vomit this back up.
If no vomiting in 10 minutes repeat the peroxide dose ONCE. The back outside to run around