Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

MY DOG IS 1 YEAR OLD HE HAS THROWN UP 6 TO 7 TIMES IN THE

Customer Question

MY DOG IS 1 YEAR OLD HE HAS THROWN UP 6 TO 7 TIMES IN THE PAST 24 HOURS. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: WELL WE WENT CAMPING OVER THE LONG WEEKEND HE WAS ABLE TO WALK AROUND ON HIS OWN WITH ALL THE OTHER DOGS.
WE GOT BACK ON SUNDAY HE WAS FINE. MONDAY MID AFTERNOON HE HAD THROWN UP. THEN AGAIN ABOUT 230 AM. THEN 4 MORE TIME BETWEEN 130 AND 3 PM.
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Bo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bo?
Customer: MY HUSBAND SAID Bo'S VOMIT HAS FOOD IN IT. LIKE HAMBURGER/THE 2 AM THROW UP WAS BROWN/GREEN.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Thanks for asking your question. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How much does he weigh?

2- Is he lethargic?

3- Any diarrhea?

4- Any other symptoms?

5- Any pre existing medical conditions?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
1) 5 lbs
2) morkie
3) no
4) no
5) no

Is he lethargic, meaning without energy?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no but I just spoke with my husband he is at the vet now. thank you for your time.
stefanie

Fair enough.

You're welcome.