Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My 14 yr old toy poodle has a problem with chewing s feet

Customer Question

my 14 yr old toy poodle has a problem with chewing his feet and this morning I checked between his toes and find yellowish scales between his toes and around the pads of his feet. what is it and what can I do?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jennifer Van Noy replied 4 months ago.

I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about Max.

I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to ear your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:

• Is Max acting okay otherwise? Eating/drinking okay?
  • Are all four feet affected?
  • Are you able to take a picture and upload it?

I’ll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you for using our website.