Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Than you for your question. My name is***** I have been a small animal veterinarian for 14 years and I'd like to help with your question.
We are still learning a lot about the toxicity associated with grapes so there is lot we don't understand. However, to this point, the smallest amount of grapes that have caused a kidney toxicity is .7ounces/kg. That would mean that a 13 pound dog would need 4 ounces to reach that. So, I don't expect any serious problems, but keep an eye on her... like I said, we are still learning about grape toxicity.
I hope that helps, but if you have more questions please let me know. And please don't forget to rate my answer.