Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.

My shorty was at å friends an got ahold of some crystal meth

Customer Question

My shorty ***** ***** was at å friends an got ahold of some crystal meth is it å bad idea to take him for å walk ør what can i dø to help him?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: A Would on his flot ehy
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Why does that matter
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: I just Want to know what i can do
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 months ago.

tHello, I am sorry to hear what happened to your dog. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.

How long ago did he get the meth? Is he acting hyper or jittery like it is affecting him yet? It would be OK to walk him, it should not hurt but it won't help in any way.

There is no antidote for meth, when dogs get an

overdose we hospitalize them and treat the tremors and high blood pressure and try to keep them stable until the drug wears off. I hope he did not get a large dose and is alright. Let me know how he is doing and what else I can help with or answer.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 4 months ago.

How is your shorty Jack Russel doing? Can I answer anything else?