Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dogs got in a little scuffle over rawhide. The little

Customer Question

My dogs got in a little scuffle over rawhide. The little one'side right eye was bleeding. I don't see a cut,
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: I've been wiping it and she seems fine, but it seems to be swelling.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Does there appear to be able changes from the eyeball?

How much blood was seen?

Any paling of the gums?

Does the swelling appear tender or fluidy to the touch?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can and post them, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paper clip icon above your text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, just post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me follow.