Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 10 yr old intake female yorkie who I just noticed a

Customer Question

I have a 10 yr old intake female yorkie who I just noticed a slight brownish fluid coming out of her nipples when I gently squeeze b them.. she seemed to enjoy it, wasn't in any pain, is eating great ,& still tons of energy. She eats an organic raw diet & is on supplements to boost her immune system. What should I do??
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Chanelle
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chanelle?
Customer: My homeopathic vet has been watching her. The vet felt a slight module a few yrs ago hensh the immune booster. She has started developing a cataract in 1 eye so is on CanC & eye vitamins
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?

1) Is Chanelle spayed?
2) Are you seeing any discharge from her vulva?
3) Are you seeing mammary enlargement too?