Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

She has ear problems that we go through every year with her

Customer Question

she has ear problems that we go through every year with her so we know what we need.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Nekka 11 years. I just need a tube of Gentizol 15 mg.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Neck?
Customer: No....we know what the issue is....just want to get it before it flares up and gets worse.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What did I pay for? I just need a tube of Gentizol 15 mg. and thought that is what I paid for. Instead I am waiting on a response from someone. Not sure what is going on being I don't have any questions except I want a refund if this is not what I paid for. I apologize for any inconveniences.
Expert:  Sally G. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. What you are asking for is only had through Vet prescription. This is not what can be done here.

You may be able to call your Vet and tell them you need a tube and pick it up from them, but it will be up to them if they want to recheck the ears.

The only over the counter med that takes care of bacteria and yeast would be zymox but it may not take away inflammation

if the infection is due to bacterial, fungal or yeast then zymox should take care of it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do I get my refund now?

is the information not helpful to you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What did I pay $19.00 for?

you paid for information. This is a site that can give you information but not diagnose

nor can prescriptions be given. Anything that takes a prescription has to go through your vet

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Oh...well I already knew what was wrong with her...I did not know I was paying for information I already knew. I misunderstood I guess no refund is involved in this confusion???

Well you have not actually paid for anything, you just left a good faith deposit so there is nothing to refund.

But if you have questions you can go here *****@******.***

Have a nice night:)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
But I gave my credit card information and info....so I will not be charged for this is my understanding?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you...

until you accept an answer you should only be charged a deposit but I would contact the email I gave you. I am only an expert , not the office staff:)