Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

She has ear problems that we go through every year with her

Customer Question

she has ear problems that we go through every year with her so we know what we need.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Nekka 11 years. I just need a tube of Gentizol 15 mg.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Neck?
Customer: No....we know what the issue is....just want to get it before it flares up and gets worse.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What did I pay for? I just need a tube of Gentizol 15 mg. and thought that is what I paid for. Instead I am waiting on a response from someone. Not sure what is going on being I don't have any questions except I want a refund if this is not what I paid for. I apologize for any inconveniences.
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. What you are asking for is only had through Vet prescription. This is not what can be done here.

You may be able to call your Vet and tell them you need a tube and pick it up from them, but it will be up to them if they want to recheck the ears.

The only over the counter med that takes care of bacteria and yeast would be zymox but it may not take away inflammation

Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

if the infection is due to bacterial, fungal or yeast then zymox should take care of it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get my refund now?
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

is the information not helpful to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What did I pay $19.00 for?
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

you paid for information. This is a site that can give you information but not diagnose

Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

nor can prescriptions be given. Anything that takes a prescription has to go through your vet

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh...well I already knew what was wrong with her...I did not know I was paying for information I already knew. I misunderstood I guess no refund is involved in this confusion???
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

Well you have not actually paid for anything, you just left a good faith deposit so there is nothing to refund.

Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

But if you have questions you can go here *****@******.***

Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

Have a nice night:)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But I gave my credit card information and info....so I will not be charged for this is my understanding?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you...
Expert:  Sally G. replied 1 year ago.

until you accept an answer you should only be charged a deposit but I would contact the email I gave you. I am only an expert , not the office staff:)