Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions
Hi there. My name is***** to hear that Phoebe is unwell. I will do my best to help with your question. First I have a few questions to help me better understand your situation.
1) How long has the upset stomach been going on for?
2) Has Phoebe been wanting to eat and drink today?
3) Has anything recently changed in Phoebe's diet?
4) Does she have any bad habits of seeking out food that is not hers, or eating objects that are not food?
5) Does she have any known medical conditions or current medications?
How much pepper did she eat? Has she had any vomiting or diarrhoea?
Okay. If you have pepto-bismol, I can calculate a safe dose based on her weight.
But if she has been having vomiting and diarrhoea for 2 days, I am concerned that it is not simply due to some pepper irritation.
Sorry, I see now that you wrote paper, not pepper.
I sense you are not getting what you want from my help. I am going to opt out and hopefully another expert will be able to help you shortly.