Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant
Experience:  Service/assistance dog training/ behavior /obedience/Therapy dog Evaluator/AKC Evaluator
3570977

Dog has urinary infection , I can't afford vet visit, all I

Customer Question

dog has urinary infection , I can't afford vet visit, all I need is antibiotics for urinary infection, what do I do ?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Sally G. replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. Unfortunately the only thing that will take care of a UTI are antibiotics and this can only be had through your vet. To kee[ costs down, if this is a recurring problem you can try just asking your vet if you can drop off a urine sample for testing, then ask for a prescription for the antibiotics and have that filled at WalMart or Waldgreens. This will keep costs down but you cannot avoid costs.

The cranberry relief is only somewhat useful to keep another infection from coming so it does not hurt to keep that up.

There is carecredit.com that can help with vet bills as it gives a certain amount of time to pay it off before interest kicks in.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If you are an actual vet why can't you call in a prescription for her, then I at least will not have wasted the money that I now have to give to you ? It's at petmeds.com
Expert:  Sally G. replied 6 months ago.

This is a site that can inform you only. A prescription requires client/ patient relationship. No Vet can give you a prescription without seeing your pet.

Expert:  Sally G. replied 6 months ago.

you would be asking for a diagnosis that can't be given online

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
why are you saying you have not been paid, paypal has already taken the money out ?
Expert:  Sally G. replied 6 months ago.

you would need to take that up with office. *****@******.***

Expert:  Sally G. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Carol,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Calypso. How is everything going?

DakotaSouthFive