Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She's acting paranoid, shaky, don't know if is the case but

Customer Question

She's acting paranoid, shaky, don't know if is the case but she was at a friend's house and they believe she ate crystal meth
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your friend's dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Kelsey and she's 2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kelsey?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me: Do you know how much meth they suspect she has had?How long ago do they think she did?How much does she weigh?Are her gums pink or pale/white?Can you take a breathing rate for me (just count her breaths for 10 seconds + multiply that by 6)?Any drooling, tremors, or seizures?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
She fine now I don't think that was the case however she's fine and acting her normal self thank you
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 9 months ago.
Hello again,I am very glad to hear that she is normal now. Since my colleagues weren't available when you posted, I will pass your question back to customer service.Take care,Dr. B.