Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 14 year old lab in heat and bleeding alot more than

Customer Question

I have a 14 year old lab in heat and bleeding alot more than normal.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for asking your question. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice. 1- How long has she been bleeding? 2- I will assume she is bleeding from her vagina, correct? 3- Is she lethargic? 4- When was the last time she was in heat? 5- Any other symptoms?