Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

My small dog has been acting very quite and lazy since

Customer Question

My small dog has been acting very quite and lazy since yesterday. He did eat last night but mostly goes in his crate and lays there. This is very unusual for him. He ate a fly just after I swatted it yesterday morning. After that is when I started noticing his change.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Buddy. 2.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Buddy?
Customer: He weighs 14 lbs. Yorkiepoo.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gary replied 4 months ago.
Hello. Is he having any trouble jumping up or doing stairs?Is his back arched when he walks?