Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: The German

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: The German Shepherd pulled a string from carpet and must have kept pulling and swallowing. Was able to pull out 4-5 feet from her mouth. She resists any more pulling.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: What should we do.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: Jasmine is 10 yrs old.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 5 months ago.
Hi thi is Dr. Gabby. So there is still string stuck in her correct? Did you already get 4-5 feet out?