Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

Pearl , I have a 10 year old cavoodle that has just started

Customer Question

Hi Pearl , I have a 10 year old cavoodle that has just started to dig..., she has been the perfect dog, not even as a pup did she dig or chew anything.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Charli . She ahs been at my parents house for 2 months because we are renovating. One three different occasions she has dug a hole , twice when they were out and just now. After digging the hole this morning she sat it in ?? She gets walked twice a day and is well loved my parents. She often stays with them if we go on holidays, so she is used to staying with them.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Charli?
Customer: Its very out of character for her.. Thanks Marinella
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today. Is it possible for me to obtain some additional information from you about your companion?1) What other playtime or stimulation does Charli have aside from her twice daily walks? 2) Does she have any playmates?