Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He is very lethargic, shaking off and on today when I have

Customer Question

he is very lethargic, shaking off and on today when I have been home, not eating, and looks out of it
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: mason 10 1/2
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mason?
Customer: boston terrier
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jennifer Van Noy replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Dr. Jenn and I’m a licensed veterinarian with 18 years of experience. I’m here to help with your question about Mason.I’m so sorry you’re having this problem, but glad you’re looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you’re satisfied with the information I’ve provided. I’ll do my best to ear your good rating, because that’s the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.In order to help me help you better, I’ll need a little more information. To start with, please tell me:Does Mason seem painful anywhere?Are you able to take Mason's temperature?When was the last time he ate or drank water?Is he on any medications or have any previous medical history? I’ll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you for using our website.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
He has not been interested in water or food did pee and poo a couple hours ago but very out of it
For how long has he not been interested in food?Could he have gotten into anything?Are you able to take his temperature?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Temp not really and got into like what? No vomiting
Any prescription or other medications around?Did you apply any flea products to him?If there is any way you can take his rectal temperature, that would be very useful.