Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog hershii has been up and down with weight ever since I

Customer Question

My dog hershii has been up and down with weight ever since I got her back from my ex but that was 3 years ago. From time to time she loses large patches of fur from biting, scratching or just stroking her. Around those time she drops weight like super fast. But eats like a starving dog. Then weeks later her fur is back and she is acting normal again. But 2 nights ago she woke up with a swollen lip and a gulf ball size lump on her left jaw line. I ran to google and saw that you could give her benadryl. So I did that. Her lip seemed to go down but the lump on the jaw line is now covering her entire neck! It's not warm it's more hard at the top and soft at the bottom... and she started diarrhea this morning. It shoots out!!! Like bad! I didn't see anything in it. Just brownish liquid. And then this morning after her 4th time having diarrhea she threw up. It's noon now. And she just looks at me with those help me eyes and I don't know what else to do. I'm trying to find some home remedies because I literally have 0 money and I'm so scared she is just gonna die on me. I need help please.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Hiroshi?
Customer: No. Im just scared.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I am so sorry for the delay in getting a response.I am a Veterinary Nurse with over 15 years experience and I have assisted in the care of many pets with this particular medical concern. It would be my pleasure to assist you today.Is Hershii still having diarrhea? Do you have a picture of the lump spread over her neck?How old is she and what breed?