Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She has a light yellowish green jelly discharge and she

Customer Question

she has a light yellowish green jelly discharge and she still has 20 days left. She is an english bulldog and it is her first litter.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the English bulldog?
Customer: She is pregnant and is passing a yellowish green jelly. Almost like slime. Very thick
JA: We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the English bulldog?
Customer: She still has 20 days until delivery
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this is Dr. Gabby.That does not sound normal if it yellow-green. Is she acting ill at all?