Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is just towing up straight brown liquid and has

Customer Question

She is just towing up straight brown liquid and has diarrhea. We were gone for the weekend and came back after a friend watching her and now she's sick. But still acting normal
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Ellie and she is about 3 and a half
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ellie?
Customer: She has been fine before we left. She smelled like she maybe rolled in some grease of some sort but wasn't wet or anything.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 9 months ago.
Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** I'm sorry too hear about Ellie's situation. How long ago did the vomiting start? How long ago was the last vomit she had? Did she get fed anything new by the friend watching her?