Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience

JA: . How can we help? Customer: My 9 week old boxer female

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: My 9 week old boxer female has in the course a 5 hours developed a bunch of bumps all over her back. She is very hyper and irritated . I gave her a medicated bath. Didn't like it but slept for two hours. She woke with the welts shrunk and was much more calm. That lasted for a half hour. And started getting agitated again. Gonna take her to vet tomorrow . Maybe in afternoon.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Ellie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ellie?
Customer: Access to backyard. Maybe a bug bite. No change in diet.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me: How is Ellie just now?How much does she weigh?Any access to plants, bugs, snakes, or odd items she may have eaten?